Saturday, March 23, 2013

Sense of direction

Today, I got lost. It looked so simple on the map but somehow I missed a turn and ended up at the freeway. It was starting to rain but I pressed on.
Map reading is not one of my strong points... I found myself behind a power station and probably crossed the same creek four times. It can be nice though, taking the long way around. I didn't get to the gallery I was looking for, and by the end I was rather wet with rain, my brain appreciated the break from galleries though.

After some traditional tex-mex and a margarita I stumbled upon the Art League Houston and some very fine work.

Tomorrow I will try again for the elusive Mother Dog Studios, one more day packed full of ceramic delights before heading back to my regular life.

No comments:

Post a Comment