Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Stirings of spring


A struggle against dormancy.  This is the time of year when everything is restless for the bright sun and clear sky of the warmer months, or at least out here in Nova Scotia.

I'm getting things lined up, acceptance into a show at the Ross Creek gallery, a trip out to the NCECA ceramics conference in Houston, Texas, a show with the VANS Mentorship.  All good things, and I'd like to keep a record of the process, while pointing out some exciting things going on in the art world, ceramics and maybe even just here in little old Halifax.

So allow me to introduce myself, I'm a twenty-something artist working in ceramic sculpture and mixed media paintings.  I've learned lots from all manner of people along the way and am still thirsty for knowledge. I live and work in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada.  

No comments:

Post a Comment